Unless otherwise stated, you have 30 days to return the product. You must contact
us at 1-800-647-8168 for a Return Goods Authorization (RGA).
• All returns must be in resalable condition with all original packaging
• We will credit you within 3-7 days after your return has been received
• If you are returning a non-defective product, you must pay return shipping
fees. A 20% restocking fee shall be deducted from the total return amount.
• If you are returning a defective product, you must pay return shipping fees. Credit or replacement will be issued once item is inspected and verified
by the manufacturer.
• If your return qualifies for a replacement, we will cover shipping costs
back to you.
• SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS ARE NOT RETURNABLE.
• Any stock item ordered in quantities greater than our normal stock levels
and/or purchased as a separate order from our manufacturer is considered a SPECIAL
ORDER and subject to these terms.
• Manufacturer warranties on products are passed in full to the customer
less any shipping/handling charges.
Returns Must Meet ALL Applicable Criteria. If your returned product does not
match all applicable criteria listed below, it may be rejected by our Returns
Warehouse and returned to you.
All returns must include the following:
• Original packaging (manufacturer's box, styrofoam, plastic bags, etc.)
• Original intact UPC barcode. Do not cut out the UPC code (for rebates)
until you have examined and tested the product
• Removal of the UPC code voids any possibility of return regardless of
RGA or credit request status.
• Valid Return Merchandise Authorization (RGA). See RGA Conditions, below.
• Original packing slip. Do not mail or dispose of the packing slip (for
rebates) until you have examined and tested the product to your satisfaction.
• All accessories (chargers, batteries, tools, etc.)
• Manufacturer documentation (manuals, warranty cards, registration information,
• The RGA number must not be written on the original manufacturer's packaging
or box. Please write the RGA number on the label used to return the item or
the brown shipping box.
Return Policy changes: This Return Policy was last changed on August 27, 2007.
the changes will be posted in this document. Mts-safety.com may change, modify,
add or remove portions of this Policy at any time, and any changes will become
effective immediately upon being posted. Thank-you for your business and please
contact us with any questions at 1-800-647-8168 or firstname.lastname@example.org.